terça-feira, 15 de janeiro de 2019

Homework Lesson One - Book One

Homework English Lesson One



A- For translation into Portuguese:




1- I like my friend. You like your mother.


2- I like to visit your father. I drink lemonade.


3- I drink tea with your sister. You study English with your son.


4- You like to eat bread and cheese. I help my brother.


5- I drink milk and you drink water. I help you.


6- I eat fruit with you. My friend and my mother eat eggs.


7- Good morning. I like to eat bread and butter.


8- My son and my daughter like to study English.


9- You help my sister and I help your brother.


10- I help my sister to study English.



B- For Translation into English:


1- Oi. Minha irmã e meu pai bebem leite.


2- Bom dia. Minha mãe e eu bebemos chá.


3- Por favor. (Eu) bebo água com meu chá.


4- Obrigado, eu gosto de minha limonada. De nada.


5- (Eu) como presunto e queijo com pão. Você come mel.


6- (Eu) gosto de estudar minha lição de inglês.


7- (Eu) Tomo leite com mel. Você come pão e manteiga.


8- Tchau. (Eu) gosto de visitar minha mãe e meu pai.


9- Por favor, ajude (a) minha mãe. Obrigado. Adeus.


10- (Eu) visito meu amigo e como presunto e ovos.




C- Fill in the blanks:




1. I.........................to.....................English.




2. You visit your mother...............     ............... father.





3. My .................and..................like to drink ...................





4. You like to ....................  ..................with......................





5. ...........................morning. 



I.......................to drink.........................



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário